Whole Bone-In Pork Loin
Cook once, eat twice! One whole bone-in pork loin will give you several great meals throughout your week.Passionately pastured pork has so much flavor that you only need simple seasoning.
- 3-4 lb Whole pork loin
- To taste Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 450º.
- Season each side of pork loin with salt and pepper or your choice of seasonings.
- Place pork fattiest side up on a rimmed baking sheet or in a roasting pan (I used a roasting pan) and roast until an instant-read thermometer in the thickest part (avoiding bone) reads 130º (about 45-60 minutes)
- Start checking the thermometer around 40 minutes so you can gauge the progress.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes allowing the internal temperature to rise to 140º.
- Slice however you like and just be aware of any bone.